VOIP, Toll Free, Mobile & Emergency Phones
At Callnet we offer voice solutions to suit a number of requirements.
Moving your business to IP telephony is standard business with today’s internet speeds. Using Voice Over IP (VOIP) will enable your business to access a wide range of advanced telephony features – traditionally supplied via a physical PABX phone system – at a fraction of the cost.
Your choice of either the Desktop Phone GXP2135 or the IP DECT Cordless Phone DP752 which comes with the Base Station. All the features are listed below.
This Enterprise VoIP Phone supports the fastest possible
connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. The GXP2135 is the perfect
choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts
- Programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- Programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
The new generation Grandstream DP722 is a mid-tier DECT cordless IP phone that allows users
to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential
environment. Up to five handsets supported on each base station n affordable mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
- Supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 1.8 inch colour LCD with 2 programmable soft keys
- 20 hours talk time / 250 hours standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset
- 3-way conferencing
- Video streaming display & 1-touch door control with GDS3700 Door Cameras
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
- 3.5mm headset jack
OPTIONAL extra @ $199 this ChatBit CB95BT Headset offers Bluetooth 4.0 and superior Noise Cancelling Mic.
Designed for high quality, high call volume environments at a cost effective price. ChatBit headsets work with our IP Phones and more
- Reversible Boom (MIC) for left or right hand use
- Comfortable with over-head wearing style
- Wideband audio for exceptional sound quality
- Volume and mute controls
- Advanced hearing protection with safetone
- Bluetooth Specification: V4.0
- Advanced Multipoint
- Profile: Headset:1.1 Handsfree:1.5 A2DP 8.Microphone noise cancellation
- Crystal clear sound and voice(DSP)
- Distance: up to 10m
- Talk time 21 hours from 300mAh battery
- Stand by Time 500 hours
Perfect for all your team
Get an 0800 or 0508 Toll Free number and transform your business inbound traffic. Wide range of features to improve customer experience and help you to grow your business
Emergency Cellular Gateway
Ideal for locations that require backup comms, for example; lift emergency phone. Also extremely useful in a Power Cut where the unit can be used for emergency communications.
Check out the wide range of VOIP Features
With VOIP the range of features is very comprehensive allowing full and complete control of each call, whether for an individual or your entire business.
The platform is very scalable and offers incredible flexibility for all users. Whether you want just the simple functions like Call Waiting, Caller ID or Voicemail, or if you need more advanced features such as Auto Attendant, Faxmail or Call Recording for your company or call-centre – Callnet’s platform delivers all of them.
Click here to view the Voice Feature User Guide PDF
feature guides details
Ready To Get Started?
Callnet has everything you need! Order today!